Acid Survivors Foundation team and Naila, an acid survivor, in front of the Supreme Court of Pakistan, a few minutes after the Chief Justice of Pakistan, Mr Iftikhar Chaudry, issued an historical statement requesting the Pakistani government to establish a legal framework so that acid sale would be regulated and monitored, and acid attack perpetrators severely punished. The Chief Justice of Pakistan also stated that it was the government duty to provide free medical care to acid survivors and ensure that these survivors would access rehabilitation services. Last but not least, Mr Iftikhar Chaudry praised Acid Survivors Foundation work!
Appeal for Help
- ASF, Pakistan needs your help and support. Please visit You Can Help page to check the various options for helping ASF help the survivors of Acid Attacks in Pakistan.
- Recent Posts
- Gender Equity Program: ASF develops its capacity for providing better rehabilitation services to acid attack victims.
- Surviving and turning towards agency, recalling public space…
- Acid Attack Survivors Celebrate 8th March: En Route Towards Agency And Change!
- Acid Attacks Convictions Triple From 2011 Till 2012: From 6% till 18% Conviction Rate.
- Baroness Northover visiting ASF-Pakistan Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Unit.
- Acid survivors celebrating 12th February National Women Day In Collaboration with gender Equity program, Aurat Foundation, The Asia Foundation, US AID, AUS AID, UN WOMEN, UK AID, GFC,
- Celebrating National Women’s Day with WAF, IHI, PHRN, EVAWG Alliance
- CEDAW 54th Session
- ASF and SVT : when media join civil society for change and follow ethics.
- In Punjab…
- Important step for the comprehensive Acid and Burn Crime Bill 2012
- ASF-Pakistan getting ready to celebrate National Women day via WAF led multi network initiative…