From left to right: UN Women team, Valerie Khan Yusufzai co-chair of EVAWG alliance and chairperson Acid Survivors Foundation, Shazia Abassi, Alice Shackelford Head of UN Women Pakistan, Mr Asif Ali Zardari President of the Republic of Pakistan celebrating the concluding ceremony of the 16 million signature campaign to stop VAWG.
Appeal for Help
- ASF, Pakistan needs your help and support. Please visit You Can Help page to check the various options for helping ASF help the survivors of Acid Attacks in Pakistan.
- Recent Posts
- Gender Equity Program: Celebrating International Day of Innocent Children Victims Of Agression.
- Gender Equity Program: First Part of The Capacity Building Scheme to Enhance Socio-Economic Support to Acid And Burn Survivors.
- ASF-Pakistan Opening Its New Coordination Office In Multan In Collaboration With Nishtar Hospital.
- Gender Equity Program: ASF develops its capacity for providing better rehabilitation services to acid attack victims.
- Surviving and turning towards agency, recalling public space…
- Acid Attack Survivors Celebrate 8th March: En Route Towards Agency And Change!
- Acid Attacks Convictions Triple From 2011 Till 2012: From 6% till 18% Conviction Rate.
- Baroness Northover visiting ASF-Pakistan Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Unit.
- Acid survivors celebrating 12th February National Women Day In Collaboration with gender Equity program, Aurat Foundation, The Asia Foundation, US AID, AUS AID, UN WOMEN, UK AID, GFC,
- Celebrating National Women’s Day with WAF, IHI, PHRN, EVAWG Alliance
- CEDAW 54th Session
- ASF and SVT : when media join civil society for change and follow ethics.