Acid Survivors Foundation Pakistan would like to take this opportunity to express its deepest gratitude to Senator Richard Yung for requesting a subvention to the French Senate that led to the delivery of this ambulance to ASF-Pakistan to facilitate survivors’ transportation on time and hence, save lives.
Appeal for Help
- ASF, Pakistan needs your help and support. Please visit You Can Help page to check the various options for helping ASF help the survivors of Acid Attacks in Pakistan.
- Recent Posts
- Gender Equity Program: ASF develops its capacity for providing better rehabilitation services to acid attack victims.
- Surviving and turning towards agency, recalling public space…
- Acid Attack Survivors Celebrate 8th March: En Route Towards Agency And Change!
- Acid Attacks Convictions Triple From 2011 Till 2012: From 6% till 18% Conviction Rate.
- Baroness Northover visiting ASF-Pakistan Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Unit.
- Acid survivors celebrating 12th February National Women Day In Collaboration with gender Equity program, Aurat Foundation, The Asia Foundation, US AID, AUS AID, UN WOMEN, UK AID, GFC,
- Celebrating National Women’s Day with WAF, IHI, PHRN, EVAWG Alliance
- CEDAW 54th Session
- ASF and SVT : when media join civil society for change and follow ethics.
- In Punjab…
- Important step for the comprehensive Acid and Burn Crime Bill 2012
- ASF-Pakistan getting ready to celebrate National Women day via WAF led multi network initiative…