A child protection programme is never only about an action only, it is essentially about people, who they are and what they commit to, here, we are having peer survivors organising a space for children they are willing to help and guide, children who were victims of acid violence but children who are so lively! We admire, and thank these peer survivors, the real heroes…
Appeal for Help
- ASF, Pakistan needs your help and support. Please visit You Can Help page to check the various options for helping ASF help the survivors of Acid Attacks in Pakistan.
- Recent Posts
- Gender Equity Program: Celebrating International Day of Innocent Children Victims Of Agression.
- Gender Equity Program: First Part of The Capacity Building Scheme to Enhance Socio-Economic Support to Acid And Burn Survivors.
- ASF-Pakistan Opening Its New Coordination Office In Multan In Collaboration With Nishtar Hospital.
- Gender Equity Program: ASF develops its capacity for providing better rehabilitation services to acid attack victims.
- Surviving and turning towards agency, recalling public space…
- Acid Attack Survivors Celebrate 8th March: En Route Towards Agency And Change!
- Acid Attacks Convictions Triple From 2011 Till 2012: From 6% till 18% Conviction Rate.
- Baroness Northover visiting ASF-Pakistan Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Unit.
- Acid survivors celebrating 12th February National Women Day In Collaboration with gender Equity program, Aurat Foundation, The Asia Foundation, US AID, AUS AID, UN WOMEN, UK AID, GFC,
- Celebrating National Women’s Day with WAF, IHI, PHRN, EVAWG Alliance
- CEDAW 54th Session
- ASF and SVT : when media join civil society for change and follow ethics.