It was a moving moment: acid survivors reaching their final rehabilitation stage, turned into agents of change, more ready than ever to raise their voices to say STOP VAW and TAKE ACTION ! They did it and came from far way to support the move to work on pending legislation with special focus on acid and burn legislation, well done all, we are so proud of you, so admiring!
Appeal for Help
- ASF, Pakistan needs your help and support. Please visit You Can Help page to check the various options for helping ASF help the survivors of Acid Attacks in Pakistan.
- Recent Posts
- Gender Equity Program: Celebrating International Day of Innocent Children Victims Of Agression.
- Gender Equity Program: First Part of The Capacity Building Scheme to Enhance Socio-Economic Support to Acid And Burn Survivors.
- ASF-Pakistan Opening Its New Coordination Office In Multan In Collaboration With Nishtar Hospital.
- Gender Equity Program: ASF develops its capacity for providing better rehabilitation services to acid attack victims.
- Surviving and turning towards agency, recalling public space…
- Acid Attack Survivors Celebrate 8th March: En Route Towards Agency And Change!
- Acid Attacks Convictions Triple From 2011 Till 2012: From 6% till 18% Conviction Rate.
- Baroness Northover visiting ASF-Pakistan Nursing Care and Rehabilitation Unit.
- Acid survivors celebrating 12th February National Women Day In Collaboration with gender Equity program, Aurat Foundation, The Asia Foundation, US AID, AUS AID, UN WOMEN, UK AID, GFC,
- Celebrating National Women’s Day with WAF, IHI, PHRN, EVAWG Alliance
- CEDAW 54th Session
- ASF and SVT : when media join civil society for change and follow ethics.