CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR ANALYSIS REPORT
Acid Survivors Foundation (ASF) Pakistan is a nonprofit organization registered in 2006 under Voluntary Social Welfare Agencies (Registration and Control) Ordinance 1961 as a nonprofit organisation. ASF-Pak provides medical, psychosocial and legal support to the victims of acid attacks to ensure physical reconstruction and reintegration into the mainstream of the society. ASF-Pak also has initiatives to engage the media and overall society in the implementation of prevention activities.
ASF Pakistan is implementing a 12 month project on Enhancing Women’s Rights Through Effective Implementation Of Pro Women Legislation.
Production of a project analysis report related to the implementation of Criminal Law Amendment Act 2011 (Act XXV).
Based upon focused group discussions (beginning/end of project) and a comparative data analysis, the report will document the process developed to engage and monitor various stakeholders in/for improving law implementation, present the lessons learnt and assess the outcomes
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Specifically, the consultant will be required to:
• Focus group discussions with project staff
• Analysis of comparative data
• Docuemnting the lessons learn
• Assessing the outcomes
The Deliverables shall be submitted in electronic / hard copy format to the ASF office and shall include the following:
• Inception report
• Draft report
• Final report
Qualifications and experience
• Individual consultants/organisations/companies with a proven track record with relevant are invited to apply. Applicants should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• 5-10 years of experience in human rights, Pakistani legal framework, criminal law and/or governance field with a strong focus on women righst and gender equity.
• Proven track record of report writing / drafting
• Good analytical skills
• The ability to work well under pressure and skilled in trouble shooting, crisis management, and problem solving
ASF is inviting proposals from interested parties. Proposals should include individual and / or organisational profile, a work-plan along with proposed methodology and budget reflecting the required services as given in ToRs.
The deadline for receipt of proposals is: 18 th March 2014
All proposals should be sent to:
PO BOX 419, Islamabad. Pakistan